Sunday, August 29, 2010

Headbanger's Ball

These were today´s backup-shoes. After the incident with the high heels on Friday I have made a vow NEVER to leave the house without an extra pair of flats in my handbag. That will surely save me a lot on taxi fares - money I can spend on more shoes. The above flip-flops were made-to-measure in Sorrento during our last cruise. Bling-bling-bling.

This Saturday really did not turn out as planned. The night between Saturday and Sunday was spent in the emergency room with my poor husband, after a really ugly fall. You do not really understand how deeply you love your husband until you have seen him on a stretcher with a plastic neck-support on.

Fortunately, it turned out to be "only" a brain concussion and some broken ribs. Still, serious enough. I will now most probably have a job as a part-time night-nurse for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment