Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life-boat drill

This is always a blast. The louder of the loudmouths go around screaming "Oh-my-gooooooooosh!" and trying to hug their long-lost friends (that they met for the first time during the caviar and champagne welcome reception three hours ago). Very entertaining. If you have seen two people trying to hug each other while both wearing life-jackets, you know what I mean. When adding all the screaming, and a few Margaritas, it gets even better.

I only wish they would start making life-jackets for people with boobs soon. I always end up with the orange floating blocks pushed up into my face. Blah.

We will soon be sailing for our first destination on this itinerary. Things look good. We even got all of our luggage, although I was really worried at one point as I could not see my backpack, containing my make-up and my favourite shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment