Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Exercise by walking around


No. I don't believe in Santa Claus, really I don't. Still, I managed to buy these at the local mall during our holiday in France earlier this summer. Quite a scoop! Apparently, just by walking around in these, my legs and butt will suddenly start looking amazing. Sounds really good, since I will be spending the next two weeks mostly wearing shorts. In the meantime, I will pretend it really is summer here in Oslo, by working from home wearing flipflops and cut-off jeans. At least the calendar says it is summer, so I guess I should believe in that. Especially since I believe in other absurdities like the power of these shoes. I wonder whether I should be totally crazy and wear them when I walk over to the fishmonger to buy some dinner later on. I just hope I don't meet anyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment