Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?


This morning I turned up at the office IN THE SAME SHOES as my close colleague. Mine was grey, hers black. We should perhaps set up a schedule to avoid this from happening again. Haha. My good old Clarks, the ones I though I had in THREE different colors. Turns out I have them in FOUR. Discovered a pair in tan at the back of the shoe closet. Got to love surprises like that.

Picked up another shipment from my favorite store in the whole wide web, Amazon, today. Looking forward to a new season of "Desperate Housewives" and "Hung"*. Good I do not have any big plans for the weekend.

By the way - something strange is going on in French class. Two of the students are apparently starting to hit it off. This female student literally sits in this guy´s lap! And she always laughs a bit too much every time he speaks. And he - for some reason - has to touch her arm every time she speaks. And - once they disappeared. During class. And they came back afterwards all giggly, and a bit out of breath. She even appeared to have that so-called "post-coital"-blush thing going on. Wow.

Hm. Maybe it is all part of my dirty imagination. Or, it might just be all this French-speaking that is getting to them. Or me? You know, French really is considered to be the most romantic-sounding language. Even the most boring sentence in Norwegian is believed to sound quite sexy in French. Really, I wouldn´t know. Never dated anybody - even remotely - French. I rather have this thing for the dialect from the area from where my husband comes from. (Oh, I can hear you all laughing at me now - you mean bastards!) But, really. I do.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hung_(TV_series)

No comments:

Post a Comment