Monday, August 01, 2011

The last pair?


I saved the best pair for the last day. My Jimmy Choo golden strappy kitten-heel sandals. Given to me by Mr. Incredible during a weekend trip to Stockholm with some friends. Something tells me that he really must like me.

Today a year has gone by since I started this blog. Meaning that this is supposed to be my last post. And I know that you are dying to know if I really managed to use all of my shoes this year. Yay! Well, it might not come as a complete surprise to you, but - no - I didn't. When I started off I had this plan that I would have to get rid of the shoes I did not use this year, but I can't. There are in fact exactly fifty pairs left, including some really nice ones.

It feels a bit sad ending this journey, and it surely has been a year full of adventures. As I started off, it was not really my the intention to share so many details from my personal life on this blog. But somehow I did, and it did not feel to scary. Sometimes it even helped me sort out my head when I was a bit of a mess. So, thanks for being out there.

Bye.

Oh, I think I'm gonna cry! This is so sad!

Now. Bye. Really. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment