Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arrivals and departures


My new trainers from Nike. Picked up at the Nike Store outlet on Monday. These, and the other pair purchased at the same time, has been the cause of much ridicule over the past 48 hours. Mr. Incredible (who turns into his alter ego "Mr. Annoying" when we go shopping) has repeatedly pointed out to me that he does not know anyone who:

A) Has as many pairs of trainers as I do
B) Has as little real use for them as I do, since I practically NEVER work out (SO not true!)

Hah. Talk to the hand.

Got home at around eleven this morning, after waiting for our luggage at the airport FOREVER. Unpacked everything, slept for an hour, worked for three hours. Then packed a new bag, and hopped on the train - bound for Karlstad, Sweden. I was planning on driving, but with my serious jetlag I was afraid I might fall asleep behind the steering wheel. That would have been a real bummer, right.

So now I am enjoying the lovely scenery (pine trees), and some truly interesting places like:
  • Lillestrøm
  • Ă…rnes
  • Skarnes
  • Kongsvinger
  • Charlottenberg
We just left Arvika. In less than an hour I will be at my final destination. Where I will be working the rest of this week.

At least I got eight hours at home before I had to leave again, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment