Saturday, May 07, 2011

How to waste a Saturday


Souvenir shoes from Positano, Italy. Having a quite high instep, sandals can sometimes be painful to start with, but leather seems to stretch right? Yeah. But metal doesn't, does it? Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. I like the way they look, though.

Had a bit of a lazy Saturday. If spending ten hours in front of your computer - WORKING - on a Saturday would ever count as lazy. But when you still haven't managed to drag yourself out of the bathrobe and into the shower at 10 in the evening, I still define it as lazy.

In fact, I am so lazy, and so tired of sitting in front of my computer right now that I cannot be bothered to write anything remotely funny or entertaining today. 

Most importantly - I wore a pair of shoes. Check.

Nightie-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment