Sunday, May 22, 2011

On the road again


My Adidas ballerina shoes. Bought during Easter 2008. The year that Mr. Incredible fractured his ancle and we could not visit the "cabin-in-law". Took the ferry to Kiel. Shoe shopping (my record - six pairs in ONE shop), beer and pizza. Before we took the ferry back. Often referred to as a "cruise" to Germany, but - no. It is a ferry, only - with a spa. Back to the shoes. Not on the top of my list. Very comfortable, although they are part of a strange range that Adidas refer to as H.F.F. Or handbags (!) for feet. Really? I looove handbags, but I could never imagine wearing them as shoes, no. Does not make sense. I wish these shoes did not have the white idiot plastic toe. If they had kept the whole shoe in that cute black fabric they would have gone up at least forty places on my shoe ranking (still well below the hundreds, but hey).

Staying with my parents for a few days. Drove up this evening, as I have two more training classes left with the client from last week. Starting tomorrow. Which means that I have spent most of today, and a lot of this evening (so far) working on a monster spreadsheet to get it in shape for tomorrow morning.

And - OF COURSE - I forgot thar this particular client does maintenance on their IT network on Sundays. So, I am working in an offline spreadsheet, with heavy links to Hyperion. A bit like working in the dark. Or without glasses. Or something.

Hopefully everything will be up again early tomorrow. As I will be. Need to test this properly before the class starts at ten. So have my alarm set at 5.30. AM. Yikes.

What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment