Thursday, August 26, 2010

WAG the dog

Another great souvenir! I think I am starting to see a pattern here. Interesting, but I did not know that I had more than one pair of purple shoes. I bought these during the autumn kick-off with work last year - in Tallinn, Estonia. May not sound like the most glam place to go shopping, right? Well, you´re wrong. I managed to buy three pairs of shoes. AND a handbag. Which in retrospect was no bargain, because it suddenly appeared in a drawer the other day, with the tag still on it. Oh, well. Guess that happens from time to time to everybody.

My husband got back from Copenhagen today. He told me that he went there to watch the Champions League qualifications between his favorite (Norwegian) team - and FCK. Hm. I am starting to doubt that. He has been out cold on the couch since I got home from work. At nine PM he disappeared, and I just discovered him sound asleep in our bed. Snoring. He can´t be THAT tired just from WATCHING a freaking soccer game, can he? Could it be that he actually played yesterday´s match? Is that why he is so tired? In my mind that is the only plausible explanation. So - does this mean that he is actually an undercover professional soccer player? And - if so - does that make me a WAG?

(If you do not know what a WAG is, you should start upgrading your vocabulary immediately by subscribing to the British version of Cosmo. Shame on you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment