Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The revenge of the chicken

This is funny! These were also bought in Oslo Airport. On my way to Stavanger to see one of my favorite clients. I must point out that this was NOT the morning flight. I do not shop before seven AM.

Amalfi today. Bought the mandatory lemon-soap and lemon-scented olive oil. Had limoncello and lemon sorbet. But this was not my big achievement of the day. Oh no. I went back on the jetski! Haha! I was driving, with my dad as a passenger. Great fun, and I did not scream once! Or at least, not as loud as yesterday, that is. My husband told me he had not seen anyone ride the thing that slowly before, but - hey, I did it, didn't I? Will go faster the next time. Apparently the learning curve for these things are quite steep.

Looking forward to tonight. We have booked our Balinese Dream Beds for the night, and there will be a meteor shower after midnight. The Perseids. Never seen one before, and I bet this will be slightly better than watching it from my balcony at home. Wonder if they will serve me a glass of champagne in bed.

Well, gotta go. Swimming off the ship in half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment