Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jet skiiiiiiiii

Did you know that the shoe shopping in Oslo Airport is not too bad? I got these ON SALE on the way to my sister-in-law´s wedding last year.

Positano, on the Amalfi coast. Cruising past Capri in the morning, beautiful.

Finally agreed to join my husband on the jetski. I am now officially the chicken of the ship. When I am scared, I scream. Loudly. My dad came running from deck six down to deck three to see what was going on. Well, I am glad I can make other people laugh, then I have at least one purpose in life.

Went ashore in the afternoon. I had totally forgotten, but Positano is great for shoe shopping! They make really soft driving shoes and some gorgeous leather sandals with tons of bling. A bit taken aback when I got into the shop, and this hundred-year-old shoes salesman took a look at my feet and said "no shoes, big foot". Hm. Luckily I was distracted by something else going on in the store. A very strange-looking woman was trying on some sandals, and they did no have her size. So she started CRYING! I mean, seriously, even I would not have done that. They threw her out of the store, and the guy working there told me that she was a stylist working with Gianbatista Vialli, and that she had put too much white powder up her nose. Strange place.

Anyway, they had shoes in my size, after all. I could not decide between the blush pink suede driving shoes or the purple leather ones. So - guess what! I bought both. While I went shopping, my husband had a beer and watched Seal and Heidi Klum and their two gorgeous kids eat gelato down by the pier. You gotta love Positano.

Rounded off the day with champagne by the pool at sunset. Dinner outside on the top deck with the wind in my hair. The announced pyjama disco on the top desk crashed and burned, as only four people turned up in their jammies. A real pity, as I would have loved to dance around in my brand new Seadream pyjama with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment