Monday, October 04, 2010

Living a girl´s adventure tale


More Stuart Weitzman. Yaaay! While we´re at it, I figured, why not?! These have been faithful for years, after I found them in my local shoestore, and they did not carry my size.  So it took me TWO WHOLE YEARS to track them down on the web. Finally, I found them, in Trondheim, of all places. I wanted them with black soles, but it does not really matter. This way they are a bit less formal.

Not my typical Monday shoe, I must admit. But today is special. And I love playing dress-up! Have a date with husband at Oslo Concert Hall. A-ha squeezing the last drops out of the lemon that is retirement. Tickets were bl**dy expensive for a Monday night, but since it´s all for a good cause*, I do not really mind that much. Deep inside my tremendous cleavage, there is a heart, you know.

Oh, gotta go now. Will tell you all about it. Later.

http://www.mercyships.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment