Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let´s go crazy


Crocs. Oh please! Admit it! You have them, too. I guess my shoe closet sort of reflects my personality. I think I will try to categorize all the pictures when I am done with this project in the summer. I will set up this really cool pie chart that will summarize "the essence" of who I am - in shoe terms. So, I might be a 1% Crocs girl (most probably less than that). If it is any comfort, I bought these in Rio de Janeiro. And they are the gold version. So - maybe they are a slight bit glam after all. If Crocs can ever be glam.

Started this really entertaining daily hormone injection procedure on Thursday. I feel a bit like a junkie. This time around I got this terrible kit including four bottles, two needles and a syringe. I think it is just the spoon, lighter and rubber band that is missing! The good thing is that the whole procedure of mixing all of this stuff together requires so much attention to detail  - that I almost forget to worry about the whole "giving-myself-an-injection-in-the-stomach-is-going-to-bloody-hurt" thing. Which I guess is good. What I do not like is that I am in fact injecting other women´s ovulation hormones - hormones that have (in some mysterious way) been extracted from their PEE. My god. That really is something. So - this better work.

In addition to this fun procedure, we have the very interesting side effects. My personality is changing. Maybe for the better, I don´t know.

Yesterday I just wanted to sleep (well, maybe not such a big change there). But - in the evening I went to this party with my handball team, but went home before ten PM. Never happened before.

Today I suddenly turned into the "Energizer Bunny"* (or Duracell as we have here in Norway). This rabbit has been running around our apartment all day, getting things done that I should have done a year ago - or more. Suddenly I am this "Domestic Goddess". What is that all about? This is weird. I wonder who I will be tomorrow?

Well. At least I know WHERE I will be. Going to Bergen tomorrow night, to see one of the great heroes of my teenage years - Prince. I have been saying for years that I would be willing to travel quite a bit to see him in concert again. And - I am a woman that stick to her words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energizer_Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment