Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Larry-bag

I was a bit bummed out today about the Hermes bag being sold out. However, I guess I should tell you, the REAL "it-bag" these days is not designed by Hermes. Not at all. You may not have heard about the "Larry-bag" before, but this is a VERY special / secret emergency kit bag that will help you out of almost ANY challenging situation you might encounter. A totally versatile bag. It is also EXTREMELY exclusive, and is given only to a very limited group of key people working for Oracle. The real inner circles. Mister Ellison's trusted few.

By coincidence, my new friend, Mr. Wonderful (also referred to as the Ken-doll by his adorable wife "Barbie") happens to be part of this very exclusive club over in sunny Califor-ni-a. Most people I meet outside work just go onto full "geek-alert"-mode, smile politely and then secretly roll their eyes behind my back when I try to explain what I do for a living. Which is not the case with Mr. W. He totally gets it! I am always so touched when people ask me WHICH Hyperion product I work with. Can you imagine the joy I felt? Hm. I guess not. Perhaps we should form a support group for the endangered species known as "Geeks at sea".

Well. I can not begin to tell you how happy am to inform you that I am now the very proud owner of my very own copy of this very exclusive bag. Isn't that just fabulous? After having bag envy for days now, I have already started personalizing it to give the content a somewhat more feminine touch, as tampons and lip balm are not part of the default configuration.



It really is a pity Larry is not here right now, as these bags would EASILY get us access to his yacht. I bet.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment