Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Paraffin


My new Tory Burch Reva ballet flats. Black with gold logo. Love the fact that Saks has finally started shipping to Norway. Yay.

Another great day in St. Barts. Anchored right next to the Luna. Owned by a guy named Roman something. You might have heard of him. He owns a football club. Chelsea, I think it is.

Anyway. We enjoyed a late breakfast (Italian style Eggs Benedict) before a short 10 minute tender ride ashore. The rest of the morning was spent touring the island on quad bikes with fellow passengers. Great fun. I refuse bringing a practical backpack when sightseeing, so that is my cute little LV Speedy you can see strapped to the back of my bike. Extremely versatile piece of luggage.


Did not make it back to ship in time for lunch, so decided to eat in the port of Gustavia. Great choice. You simply cannot go wrong ordering rock lobster and a bottle of Louis Roederer, can you? Well. Actually, I am getting a bit tired of lobster at the moment. Guess I should stay off it for a few days. This surely is a tough life.


Left husband at a bar in town and went shopping after lunch. There are so many nice shops around. There is nothing in particular on my shopping list right now, so I just ended up buying a few souvenir t-shirts and a new pair of speedos for husband. NOT the kind of speedos you might be visualizing right now, I can assure you. They actually do make NICE swimwear as well.

St. Barts is a famous yacht harbor. Very similar to St. Tropez. It is quite entertaining walking around watching the names people give their yachts. There really are quite a few people in this world with far too much money on their hands. I guess you have named quite a few yachts in your time when you get as far down the list of names as this one.


Paraffin. Oh well. Why not?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Saint Barthelemy, French West Indies

No comments:

Post a Comment