Friday, December 31, 2010

Nikki bitch

The last day of 2010. Had lunch reservation at Nikki Beach with Barbie and Ken. Turned out the place was closed due to "technical problems". And, being just about THE cooooooolest restaurant on earth, they did not care to call and inform their guests. Jerks. I was quite disappointed as I have had the whole "Nikki Beach Experience" on my "to do" list for quite a while! But since I tend to be quite unforgiving when it comes to things like this, it is now off the list. At least for a while. Instead, we ended up in a much nicer place, most probably far less pretentious. Tom Beach. Delicious lunch, and some scary-looking magnum bottles of rosé.


After lunch, we spent some time "plane-spotting", as the beach in St. Jean happens to be the end of the runway of the local airport. I think arriving by ship has worked out pretty well for us so far. So I guess we will keep it like that also in the future, as this really did not look all that tempting.


Vrooooooom.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:St. Jean, St. Barthelemy, French West Indies

No comments:

Post a Comment